Sunday, March 1, 2009

Possessive Big Sister



When Sylvia asks to hold Ethan, you better watch out. She will be pretty careful until you try taking him away, then she grabs onto him for dear life in any way that she can (often times around his neck). Poor guy. He seems to tolerate her pretty well. How's this for a look of uncertainty? This is a little girl who know what she wants! Oh, this is off topic, but yesterday we were eating honeydew melon with our breakfast and Sylvia said "I want some more candy- lope mommy." I had to think about that one and then just laughed when I finally got it. Kids say the darnedest things!
I think Ethan is becoming as chunky as Sylvia was. He seems to want to move his muscles a little more though...thus the slouching whenever he is in his sisters lap. He is a wiggler.

No comments: