Since Preston's good friend is moving, our little preschool group we've been doing has come to a close. The kids have had a great time learning together at each others houses and the moms had a good learning experience. I'm hoping to keep doing some fun activities with the kids twice a week during that time as Preston really enjoyed the learning. I better write it in my calender or I'm afraid I will fill up my time with less important things.
For a final day of fun with all the friends, we had a Teddy Bear Picnic. We each packed a sack lunch and brought "Teddy Bear Treats" to share with everyone. The kids also each brought a favorite stuffed bear and played some bear games. We had a great time enjoying the beautiful sunny day at the park! We are sad to see our good friends go and wish them well in Eugene OR...where my little brother will be serving his mission. How cool is that!
No comments:
Post a Comment