This ball hasn't exactly been used for yoga or pilates, but the kids sure have had fun with it. I have tried using it for exercise, but the kids just take over and I let them. Doesn't Ethan look happy to be bouncing along with Preston? Great way to get kids energy out when they are cooped up inside on a rainy day. They come in lots of fun colors to add to your living room decor. (You can't hide this in a coat closet!) I would highly recommend one:)
Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
The Big Red Ball
This ball hasn't exactly been used for yoga or pilates, but the kids sure have had fun with it. I have tried using it for exercise, but the kids just take over and I let them. Doesn't Ethan look happy to be bouncing along with Preston? Great way to get kids energy out when they are cooped up inside on a rainy day. They come in lots of fun colors to add to your living room decor. (You can't hide this in a coat closet!) I would highly recommend one:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment