Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Snap Pliers Came

Front snap closing diaper...normally purchased for $15-35 depending on if it is cotton or organic bamboo. I made it for about $3. Not bad...I think it's worth my time.

Yes, I know this is boring for most of you, but I have to show somebody what I have been crafting lately. I ordered some snap pliers to attach snaps to my diapers and they came this weekend. Yeah. Now Cordell doesn't have to worry about learning how to pin on my homemade diapers. He is such a good sport to do this with me ;)Now for the cute model. This is the bigger sized diaper which he won't be wearing just yet, but I had to try it on anyway.
This is a pattern I altered and had to figure out where to put the snaps. I'm glad it actually turned out and is very functional. Yeah, I am learning and I think my sewing skills are improving. It feels good to be able to create...especially when it is something useful.

1 comment:

The Molen's said...

you made it for $3.....you should sell them on Etsy.com! Very good idea! I like it!