Sunday, May 17, 2009

What Kids are Up To

Ethan had his first try of solids this week. I tried grinding and cooking my own oats, but I guess the chunks were more than he wanted and it was gagging him. So I got the baby rice cereal and he is getting fonder of it. This is what he thought of it at first.
Preston is a good little "reader. " He has set a good example for Sylvia to enjoy looking at books at various times during the day. It is hard getting mad at them to do something I have asked when they say they want to finish the book they are on.
This is our little drama queen. Even in these scary teeth she looks so innocent...don't be tricked, she is a good screamer when she doesn't get what she wants and she STILL takes 2 hours to settle in for sleep. We have been working on this for a year now!!! Someday we hope she will just be put to bed and fall nicely into a deep slumber....some day.

No comments: