Monday, May 4, 2009

Cake Auction

Our stake had their annual youth fundraiser-spaghetti dinner and cake auction. We sat right by all the creatively decorated cakes and the kids were begging me (yes I was by myself) to be able to eat them. They were bummed when I said we weren't staying to buy one...they go for way more than I am willing to pay for a cake! Preston doesn't even like frosting. So I promised to make one with them the next day. Preston wanted a chocolate mountain, so we put it in the bundt pan and called it a mountain. He did a great job placing the dinosaurs to decorate it with. This is our chocolate brownie dino mountain. Now you know what they are asking for dessert after every meal!Grrr! This is his mean dinosaur face.
Sylvia in on the cake decorating action. She kept trying to pick up the "dead" dinosaur that Preston put laying down, so he had to keep fixing it just right.

No comments: