Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ethan vs. Sylvia

Tummy time with sister is always much more exciting. You can see that Sylvia is not feeling well at all. Her colds make for a very red nose and droopy watery eyes. Thanks to her, the rest of us have one as well and are working on getting better as soon as possible.
Before going to the park on Friday, I looked out the window and had to grab my camera for this picture. Ethan was patiently waiting in the stroller while I grabbed some last minute stuff, and Sylvia had put her sunglass frames on him. He didn't seem to mind at all...just sat there as content as could be as if nothing happened. Too funny!

1 comment:

Patty Sampson said...

Oh my gosh! He cracks me up! Ethan is such a patient little brother. I love him in those frames, even if they are falling off his face. Poor sick Sylvia. I hope she (and the rest of you) feels better soon.