Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Walking off Christmas Sweets

After feeling very lazy from Christmas relaxation, we thought it would be fun to go for a little hike/walk with the kids the next day to get some blood flowing. We went with some friends of ours and enjoyed the beautiful scenery and fresh air.Sorry for the bum shot, but it was just too funny! Sylvia couldn't quite undo the zipper on her jacket, so she was trying to pull it down and her pants came with it. She was standing there all bent over, I had to take the picture. The elastic on the new pants got tightened soon after the picture just so you know. I am not fond of having this happen frequently.
Kids dancing on the rotten stump
Looking at the banana slug...
These slugs are pretty gross wouldn't you say...this is Preston's hand pointing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

While on my mission in New Zealand a big fat banana slug had climbed into my shoe as they were sitting outside on the steps. When I pulled my shoe on it imediatly filled with slime and goo. Yuck.....