Sunday, December 20, 2009

Spur of the Moment Farm Hike

We had a fun morning hiking/walking/riding up at Rancho this weekend. Glad Cordell had this great idea. The kids had a great time and really enjoyed the animals and fresh air. This is a fun, close place to take the kids with a paved trail and short hike to the farm.He was so excited to get in the straw and crawl around. Look at those cute puppy dog eyes.
Dancing in the hay barn...he has always been our dancing guy.
Cordell tried helping with the photo shoot but I don't think it got much better.

I tried to get a good picture of all the kids together but of coarse the weren't in the mood..why do they hate group pictures so? This is a candid shot right?
These pigs were huge and stinky.
Sylvia loved the animals and didn't want to leave. She had to go back a second time and I had to drag her away.

No comments: