
Our bishop was given some ticket to the Nutcracker and called us to see if the kids would like to go. There were more kid than adult tickets, so my friend took Preston and Sylvia. They had a great time and were super excited to go. Sylvia said she wanted to dance on the stage like a ballerina. I had to explain to them that it was a ballet and they had to sit for a long time being reverent in their seats. I'm glad they at least have a little practice from sitting in church. I was a bit worried about Sylvia being able to sit through the whole thing. She didn't do too bad and they had a great time. Our kind friend even got them each a nutcracker ornament to remember their adventure. Preston was taught by a friend to "be a nutcracker". I will have to take a video and post next week.
1 comment:
What a cute family. Your kids are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment