Sunday, December 13, 2009

Learning to Wrap

So I think I have found a new hobby. I have had fun carrying Ethan on my back as I chase the other kids around, but he is a pretty heavy kid, so I have been trying to figure out better ways of carrying him (easier than a stroller most of the time). I found this great site called thebabywearer.com to help me. I am too cheap to buy all the pricy fancy wraps but have had fun hunting the bargain fabric bins for "wrap-like" fabric. It is fun to feel my baby close and safe and have the freedom to go where strollers cannot. Oh, it also keeps Ethan from pulling the house apart at dinner time.
You may think I'm a nerd mom, but hey...I'll blame dad for always having to have my hands in a new project.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

You are not a nerd mom-just doing what most of the other mom's in the rest of the world already do! Love Preston's grin-Thula lost her two bottom teeth last Christmas-the kids are growing up fast!