Sylvia did very well not having her playmate around. On the first day she was worried and when we were leaving said "don't leave Preston here mommy!" I had to assure her that he was with his teacher and would be well taken care of. I think she is enjoying the one-on-one time with mommy while Ethan naps and Preston is away. We miss Preston though and are getting used to our new schedule of strapping on our bike helmets at 8:15, enjoying a very short morning ride, cleaning up the house, running errands, doing projects and then back to pick up Preston at 2:30. Full day for him.
I hope and pray that I have taught him well and he will stay strong in the gospel and make good choices. It is a little scary for me to have someone else teaching him, but I hope to continue to instill in him a love for Christ and the scriptures so when he is faced with temptation it will be easy for him to choose the right.
As Preston's crown said on his first day..."Hooray for Kindergarten!"
No comments:
Post a Comment