Sunday, November 29, 2009

Super One Year Old



Since our little guy is one and had his well child check up, I thought I would fill you all in on his stats if you are interested. He is such a fun little guys whom we love so much. He brings great joy in our home, always full of smiles and loves. He is 25 lbs 7 oz, and 30 1/2 inches tall. He crawls like a mad man and has been pulling himself up on furniture for a while as well, but has only just developed the muscle tone of holding onto our fingers to walk around. Dad had a dream that Ethan would take his first step this weekend...it didn't happen. He is a fast enough crawler he doesn't seem to mind not walking. Sylvia better watch out when he does start though.
Thanks Ben and Erika for the cute birthday shirt. It fits our little man perfectly and is our favorite! It's not too cold here, but I had to make him a cute hat for the winter and forced him to wear it...poor guy.

No comments: