
This is what I found today when I told Sylvia she could go say hi to Ethan since he had just woken up from his nap. Silly girl! Ethan may have been a little worried. This is his safe haven.

Tried another birthday photo shoot and failed, but this one was kind of cute I thought. He did not like the hat and kept flinging it off!

Monday night presents with dad (since he was a the hospital on Sunday). Poor Ethan didn't even hardly touch his presents as his siblings took over. Here he is just watching patiently as they have fun with his toys.

Birthday boy before blowing out his candle. These glasses have been fun for birthdays. We'll see how many years they will last. Ethan enjoyed taking them on and off...thought they were pretty funny.

Here's a cute cheeky little grin from our now one year old. What a sweet boy he is! Don't mind the outfit. He is sporting his dino diaper and stripy baby legs since he didn't have a diaper cover on. Interesting combo I know, but this is our at home attire.

We had a fun and packed birthday weekend. Friday night I had my Beehive class over for a "late-nighter," then on Saturday we went to a friends birthday party and then a stake temple trip. The temple was wonderful! Our stake has been planning this for a year and wanted to fill the temple. I think the numbers we actually got were 380 people, filling the endowment rooms and baptistry with our stake family. How cool is that! Cordell was on call, but I was able to go with one of my good friends and her kids. They had a fun time together and we were very grateful for the baby sitting provided. This was just the spiritual nourishment I was in need of. I wish it wasn't so difficult to make it to the temple more often. What a beautiful place to be.
1 comment:
Ethan is such a cute chubby baby. I love his orange winter hat. Believe it or not Thula can still wear the little pink one you made for her. It must stretch well. we always get compliments when she wears it.
Post a Comment