
We had a wonderful little trip to the beach for two days. A bigger car, bigger tent, nice camp ground, happy kids and only 45 minutes away. Can't beat that.

Even Ethan enjoyed the sandy beach. Luckily I didn't have to drag him away from the water every few seconds like we did with Sylvia at this age. He as content to play around me on the sand mat. I just had to make sure he wasn't eating any unidentified objects!

Yummy breakfast muffin!

The pack and play was a life saver. We didn't have to worry about Ethan putting everything in his mouth the whole time. Thanks to a friend who recommended it. We have never had room in the car to pack it...until now.

Yeah for a tent that fits everyone. We finally got a new tent and are very happy with the size. Nothing fancy but makes camping more enjoyable...especially since we could put the pack and play in there and get some rest. Oh, and in case you are wondering...that is Ethan on my back in my new sewing project. It's a mei tai. They are fun and comfy to wear. I think this one is a bit big for Ethan right now, but will fit better eventually. All made with fabric I already had. Yeah.

This is our little sand monster. Gotta love dragging all this around...still finding it on our couch!

Isn't this hole huge. The kids thought it was great fun. It looked naturally made, but maybe kids helped it get a little deeper. Hmmm.

Preston was really cute to hold Sylvia's hand while she was splashing in the waves. I think she will always be our water girt. From when she was scooting on her bum she has been drawn to the water without fear. It didn't matter that it was pretty cold, she still got soaked and loved it.




Pre-camp sillies. It was so nice to be able to load everything in the van and still have extra space! The kids were happy about it too.
1 comment:
What a blast! Sounds like you had quite the set-up! I can't believe how much your kids are growing up. :)
Post a Comment