How grateful I am that we have a living prophet to lead and guide us in these latter-days. He truly is inspired and knows what is going on around us. I am always excited to see what the subjects of all the talks are. At this point in my life, I love the ones on raising families. It buoys my spirits and helps me want to be a little better when I hear these messages from our loving Heavenly Father.
Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Conference Craziness
How grateful I am that we have a living prophet to lead and guide us in these latter-days. He truly is inspired and knows what is going on around us. I am always excited to see what the subjects of all the talks are. At this point in my life, I love the ones on raising families. It buoys my spirits and helps me want to be a little better when I hear these messages from our loving Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment