
My favorite picture from our little outing! Preston looks a little miffed that he's not daddies little girl! Actually, the kids love this little bat cave in the rocks. They could have stayed in there forever, but we made them come out for some lunch..that they didn't want to eat anyway may I add! These guys were super grouchy the whole time and sadly, we had to leave early due to their poor behavior. Preston was so MAD. Hopefully they will learn their lesson. We think one of the hardest part of being a parent is disciplining. Not fun for us or the kids...but somebodies got to do it!

Do you think Ethan is liking his head being "pet" at this moment? Too funny.

Preston really loved being able to climb around on the rocks. He has been wanting to do this since our trip to Yosemite. Too bad our rock climbing had to be cut short.

Because the kids were getting grouchy during our short hike to Castle Rock, I thought I would try to sweeten them up with a little break with some Skittles. It worked while they had their mouths full of sugar, but the sweet quickly wore off.

This was at the beginning of our hike. The kids chose their own accessories!!! And Preston insisted on carrying his backpack that had nothing he needed in it. You like the goggles? He chose that over his hat for the day. It was a pretty cool morning...in the 50's. Where is the sun when you expect it?! I guess it can't be perfect weather all the time.
2 comments:
Ahhh- the outdoors. It looks so refreshing. It will be nice to get out of the city in so many ways! Looks like you had a great time.
I love the accessories! I wonder if Preston regretted not having a hat? :) I am proud of you for leaving early even though it was hard. I dread moments like that. You are a good mommy. ;)
Post a Comment