Sunday, June 14, 2009

Costumes for the Week

Isn't this a sweet outfit?! Maybe he'll start some new trends. He is outside playing in a bucket of old brown rice. I had it in my food storage, but didn't use it quick enough. Instead of throwing it out, I thought it would be fun for the kids to play in. I didn't think of the mess it would make as it got tracked through the house. Duh! Next time it will be put much farther from the house! At least they are having fun with it...we'll just call it gourmet sand.

Preston was playing with the yardstick as you can see. There was a cute picture of the two of them, but Preston's costume was his undies...I thought he might be a bit embarrassed in years to come if I posted it.

1 comment:

Patty Sampson said...

How fun!! I love dress up! I am so glad you encourage their imaginations. Keep up the good "mommy work". :) I love seeing them having so much fun!