Sunday, June 28, 2009

All About Ethan

He is finally sitting all by himself! Yeah! Today he sat for at least 15 minutes playing with Sylvia. Mom is very happy about this since he is getting to the point where he always wants something in his hand to play with and belly to back doesn't always give this guy too much excitement these days.
He loves hanging upside down. Watch out when he is on your lap because he love to arch his back to move on down. (Don't worry, these are not moms legs!:)
Love those toes. Look at the chub. Sweet little boy!
As you can see he enjoys bath time...as long as Sylvia isn't drowning him with a pitcher of water in the face.

2 comments:

Tabi said...

That last picture of Ethan is the cutest and funniest picture I've ever seen. :-)

The Molen's said...

Your kids are all so darling. Yipee for potty training. Mason was doing pretty good, then we moved. I don't even have the time to tackle it right now. Maybe when Alyssa goes back to school I will get really persistent. And I want to tell you every time I see them....your diapers you make are really cute! You are brave for using them! :o)