Cordell had some time home with us this week and spent it outside building a lean-to for the kids to play in. A few months back he helped Preston create a race car out of a cardboard box. What a great guy. I love to watch him play with the kids and see them all having a great time together. It sure makes for a nice break for me! I count my blessings to have such a wonderful hubby...I think I said that last week. I guess I'm still in love.
Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Daddy Play Time
Cordell had some time home with us this week and spent it outside building a lean-to for the kids to play in. A few months back he helped Preston create a race car out of a cardboard box. What a great guy. I love to watch him play with the kids and see them all having a great time together. It sure makes for a nice break for me! I count my blessings to have such a wonderful hubby...I think I said that last week. I guess I'm still in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment