Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Visiting Santa

We had a fun ward party with the primary children singing, a nice family meal (well, it would have been nice had we not been chasing around a little curly haired blonde guy who was whacking everyone with his plastic spoon.) This is a glimpse of what went on when Santa came.
Preston was the brave one in our family. He asked Santa for DS because everyone else was asking for that...I think he has played it once. I think Santa might be a little smarter and know what he REALLY wants.
Sylvia was scared stiff of Santa and clung to Cordell. This trend continued as we saw Santa at other places throughout Christmas time. I'm afraid she could care less about the big guy in red.

Ethan was thinking about asking Santa for something while playing around by him with a cute little girl. He never quite got up the courage to sit on Santa's knee to get the candy bar though.

No comments: