Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What a priveledged blessing it is to be a mother of these precious children from Heavenly Father. I know he has a plan for us to be able to live together forever. I hope and pray each day that I can teach my a children a love for the gospel, just as my mother taught me. There are so many distractions here on this earth, it is not always easy to keep the important things in perspective. I am grateful for the power of prayer and for the scriptures that help keep me on the right path. I am also especially grateful to a loving supportive husband, who nurtures who I am as mother and wife and supports me in all that I do. My kids have been a strength to me as I see how quick they are to forgive me and my many mistakes, and how slow they are to anger. I love them with all my heart and love being a mother!
The picture above was taken after my loving husband had spent the day with the kids and in the kitchen preparing the meals so I could have a relaxing day off. What a sweetheart he is! Tomorrow is our anniversary and I am so excited to be able to think of spending eternity with my best friend. I hope I can live up to my end of the deal.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That's really great! Happy Mother's Day! I gave my mom that treatment to. I made dinner for her. I think that is a tradition that most moms enjoy!