I know this is short, but every time I tried to get a video of him dancing, he would stop. This is the best I could do. He is a pretty good little mover and music always makes him happy.
Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Natural Dancer
Just because it was funny, here is a shot of Ethan in a box he found in the garage. I went to change some laundry and he followed me down the stairs. This is what I saw when I turned around to look at him. Who needs toys when you've got a box.
I know this is short, but every time I tried to get a video of him dancing, he would stop. This is the best I could do. He is a pretty good little mover and music always makes him happy.
I know this is short, but every time I tried to get a video of him dancing, he would stop. This is the best I could do. He is a pretty good little mover and music always makes him happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute!! He is getting so big! And he is walking so well. Way to go Ethan!
So 2 questions... Are those leg warmers? and.. What is that music he is dancing to? Sometimes you freak me out Sar.
Post a Comment