Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Fabulous Dr. Seuss
Sylvia and Preston have loved the Dr. Seuss book from Grandma and Grandpa Tanner. They were cute on Saturday night reading it together and didn't even want bed time stories from mom and dad because they were enjoying each other so much.
Oh, how cute!! Man I can't believe how fast they are growing up. And I just love that they both have such pretty hair. It just glows in pictures. You are definitely doing something right if they are loving reading so much. :)
1 comment:
Oh, how cute!! Man I can't believe how fast they are growing up. And I just love that they both have such pretty hair. It just glows in pictures. You are definitely doing something right if they are loving reading so much. :)
Post a Comment