Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Skirt, Helmet and Hands

I tried my hand at making something that fits and was happy to see it worked. I made up this skirt pattern from another one of Sylvia's I liked and it turned out pretty good...better IRL. At least it's not sliding off of her waist or showing off her bum!
We had a wonderful conference weekend. Thankfully Cordell had a short on call Sunday and was able to come home in the afternoon. We enjoyed a picnic at the park together and then sat and watched conference in our own living room (again thanks to our landlady). Preston also got his training wheels off of his bike today and did great without them. Way to go Preston!

Ethan has really been into his hands lately. He is figuring out how to get everything in his mouth and likes to leave a wet, slobbery mark to let everyone know that I am indeed a mommy. We are working on tummy time to get this guy to turn over and move a little more than his sister, but so far no signs of that yet. He is content to just sit there looking cute for a short while and then fusses to be turned over...maybe if I let him fuss long enough on his belly he would have to turn over himself. It's so hard to hear the fussing when you know you could do something about it to stop it.

No comments: