Sunday, January 18, 2009

Things to be thankful for this week:



-Sunshine and nice weather :)
-A fenced in yard for the kids to play in.
-Not having the same cold all the kids got...I better not speak too soon.
-I sewed 3 diapers this week and I'm not telling how many more I have left to do if I am to use up all the cute flannel I got at the JoAnn's sale.
-My husband was only out of town for two days and two nights, not weeks or months
-I have awesome friends in the ward who may have seen my full hands and offered many times to help me at church since I was without a hubby.
-I haven't had a melt down while adjusting to 3 kids...although I have felt like it many times. I think the kids have my melt downs for me. Boy did Preston have one today. Good thing it was at the end of church. He is a kid who knows what he wants!
-My wonderful husband puts up with my unfinished projects strewn along the once empty wall space in our room.
-Ethan is smiling and laughing more, which means he is more content to be put down for more than a couple of minutes at a time. He even slept for an 8 hour stretch for me this week. Wow! We are definately making progress.
-And best of all, my little bro called me tonight!!! What a miracle. I haven't talked to him in too long. Thanks David...you made my week complete!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Love love love the pictures. Wish we could see you guys. We are in CA this week visiting Dad. So close yet so far!