



This girl may be small, but she has a lot of spunk. She knows what she wants and will keep trying until she gets it (or you distract her with something more exciting.) She thinks she's a monkey and is always climbing on top of the table and counters looking for somebodies drink or leftover snacks. Her favorite words right now are "ow" when I try to fix her hair, "yuck" when I put food on her tray, "hungy" when she wants a snack or breakfast, "goats" when she wants to go feed the goats, and when she see Luke she calls him "Wuke". This girl loves to be outside and always wants her "shoe-y" on. She is often seen walking around in dad or Sylvia's shoes. "No" is still frequently uses, with power. Before her naps, when she is put in her crib she will cry "book" until you put a book in her bed for her to look at. When Briana wakes up, she doesn't leave her bed without at least 2 of her "bankies". When dad gets home, she is the first to run up to him and say "hi dad, hi dad, hi dad!"
2 comments:
She looks like a pixie version of ethan-- what a doll
She is so darling! I still wish we were closer, because she sounds so much like Emily! Those two would have a blast together. And I love your room updates! It looks great. :)
Post a Comment