Sunday, April 15, 2012

Great Things!

My sourdough bread turned out perfectly!

I finally painted our room and we have curtains! Now to paint the lamps a fun color. I got new lampshades with little black flowers on an opaque round shade (but you can't see them in the picture). It is fabulous to have a lighter room, vs. the brown.

We love it when the kids play well together. If you follow the dress up pictures throughout the blog, you can see that they tend to have favorites!

2 comments:

The Gilberts said...

Cute kiddos, as always! It feels so good to improve the master bedroom-- although I find my room always gets last priority. why is that???

We may be heading your way in June-- would be fun to see you guys!

We are heading to SJ and staying with Sister Wheeler -- its been 14 months since our last, so excited. You guys are still remembered :O)

liz said...

Sar-
I LOVE what you've done with your room. You said you didn't like how the white turned out on your frames. Try using black on the lamps and frames and night stands to tie everything together-think you'll like it. Your sourdough looks amazing. One day I'll be as good at bread making as you. Love you!