
Ethan demonstrating his powerful fists...he is such a physical little boy, but still is the best at telling me how much he loves me! Good thing he's so sweet!

Sylvia spent the day creating animal tails and teeth out of paper to transform herself and whoever else would wear them.

Luke has to be in the middle of everything! He looks pretty cozy.

This girl loves to wear this sweater because it has a hood for her to put on.

Sylvia and her new bike from Christmas.


Messy, messy eater! Thank goodness for a dog to clean up the floor under her.

Christmas candy cane found, unwrapped and thoroughly enjoyed. She new she was being mischievious and loved every minute of it.




Dad replacing the radiator in our good old Honda.

Sylvia was helping me make pizza's and made it into a work of art. If you look closely, you will notice that the pepperoni is the outline of a horse.
1 comment:
I love your updates! I wish we were closer to each other- I know our kids would have so much fun. :)
Post a Comment