Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Four in the Hammock
This hammock has definitely been lots of fun. I think it is about ready for the garbage by the end of summer. The kids love me to swing them on it.
You have such cute kids! And I am shocked to see how big Preston is getting. I will always see him as a toddler as I am sure you do too. :) So much fun. :) Give them a squeeze for me.
Hi Sarah! I'm glad that you posted to your blog! I loved hammocks when I was a kid too. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the summer-the kids are so cute!
2 comments:
You have such cute kids! And I am shocked to see how big Preston is getting. I will always see him as a toddler as I am sure you do too. :) So much fun. :) Give them a squeeze for me.
Hi Sarah! I'm glad that you posted to your blog! I loved hammocks when I was a kid too. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the summer-the kids are so cute!
Post a Comment