Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Goats for our "Farm"
We didn't have enough to do around here, so we thought this would be fun for the kids. Now to train our dog to not eat them and we will be all set! I ask myself why we create this chaos for ourselves, but the kids are loving it and doing a great job with their new responsibilities.
That is so cool! I'm jealous, I would love to have some goats! You guys have such a great set-up. And i know you say it a lot, but Jeff and I think that you guys are the amazing ones. You have such a sweet, wonderful family. We just wish we lived closer!
4 comments:
That is so cool! I'm jealous, I would love to have some goats! You guys have such a great set-up. And i know you say it a lot, but Jeff and I think that you guys are the amazing ones. You have such a sweet, wonderful family. We just wish we lived closer!
Fun! Do they have names?
I'm jealous too! Someday....say hi to the fam for me:-)
So, do you milk the goats? You are so brave to take them on, but I'm also not surprised!
Post a Comment