Sunday, October 3, 2010

Family Happenings

Ethan and Sylvia playing doctor. I love it when they are actually playing nicely together!
I'm glad my kids love me, even though I don't feel like I deserve their unconditional love for me. Is this what the Savior felt like when everyone crowded around Him for attention and to show their love as they knew of His love for them? Parenthood really does give us the chance to try to become as our Savior and Father in Heaven...that is what I love about it. When it is hard, I can know that I am not the only one feeling sad for the choices of our children and wanting to know how to love and teach them better. I'm so grateful for the chance to be a wife and mother, and grateful for divine help so we as parents don't have to do it alone and without guidance.
I don't know if Briana had a stinky head or her hair just felt like cat fur that needed to be cleaned. Too funny!! I did stop the licking after I took the video. Briana didn't seem to mind.

4 comments:

Susan said...

That video was hilarious! Does he think Briana is a kitten? or is baby scalp just that tasty? LOL.

Hannah said...

So cute! I miss you guys tons! XOXO

Hannah

(luved the video! Was it during conference?)

Elaine said...

That is such a cute video. Did you get a new kitty? I like the family picture of your 'brood' surrounding you on the couch.

Unknown said...

Send the cat licking video in to Americas funniest videos. Thats funny!