Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Sylvia the Animal Lover
Sylvia is our lover of animals! I know most kids are drawn to them, but Sylvia runs to them, tortures them in her crazy 4 year old way and they keep coming back for more! If you have been following our posts since the arrival of our first cat Mittens when she was 2 years old, you will see a trend. I'm sure cats aren't the only animals we will have here at our house so there will be more of these posts to come...Oh, the goats are not ours. They belong to Wild Life Safari.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
4 years already! Wow time flies! Sylvia you are growing way to fast! Miss you too! Miss your cute curls!
I miss all of you! Even, Briana who I haven't met...........yet.
Post a Comment