Thanks to grandma, once again we had a fun activity for the kids to participate in...we quickly found out it was a bit much for Ethan, but Preston and Sylvia had fun decorating shirts. I guess I didn't get a picture of Preston's. His looked great too.
Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
T-shirt Decorating FHE
Thanks to grandma, once again we had a fun activity for the kids to participate in...we quickly found out it was a bit much for Ethan, but Preston and Sylvia had fun decorating shirts. I guess I didn't get a picture of Preston's. His looked great too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's Neat! Awesome shirts!
Post a Comment