What a wonderful conference/Easter Sunday! I can't wait until the talks come out in the Ensign next month so I can remember all the wonderful counsel given!
The kids had fun finding their baskets with the clues the Easter bunny left. Breakfast of cracked wheat and fruit salad (yes, cracked wheat is a wanted breakfast at this house as we don't get it made too often...kids aren't patient enough to wait for it to cook). I'm afraid I didn't get still pictures of the baskets, just shots with the video camera. Ethan and Sylvia got their curls cut after conference, and then we enjoyed a dinner with our continued tradition of empty tomb rolls to remember Christs' resurrection (put a giant marshmallow in the middle of a roll and bake). We ended this wonderful, but full day with a Easter musical fireside at the chapel. How blessed we are to know of our Savior's love for us and his atoning sacrifice. I know we can be with our families forever if we but endure to the end. Now to get through each day, remembering Christ in our busy lives and living as he would have us live, even when we are hating the trials and sadnesses. I know Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to come back to Him. We hope you all had a happy Easter! We were thinking of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment