Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Cream Cheese Theif
The other day I was getting something out of the fridge for dinner and Ethan quickly grabbed the cream cheese while I was closing the door. Not thinking much of it because he often takes out random things, which I then return to the fridge, I let him take it for a minute. I got making dinner and noticed Ethan wasn't right under my feet as usual. I checked the living room and this is what I saw...

Now doesn't that look tasty. I almost got mad and took it away, but then just had to laugh because he was sitting there so nicely saying "ummm, ummm". Normally a toddler would rip open the package and have cream cheese all over the floor. He was sitting nicely next to the rocking chair with a carefully opened box and package, delicately dipping his finger in the cheese and licking it. What a funny boy. Of coarse he rejected when I took it away, but I didn't think a dinner of cream cheese was a good idea. I guess he liked it when I put it on a bagel for him in the morning. I can't believe he picked it out of the fridge knowing it is what he liked though. What a funny boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! Such a classic kid thing. I remember when Thula used to still sticks of butter! Yuck
Adorable!!!! I will miss Ethan so much!! ~Hannah Taylor
Post a Comment