Ethan took his first steps a couple of weeks before Christmas, but really started walking when we were at our friends house on new years day. Each day he gets a little more confident, but still enjoys crawling more. Lately he likes to stand up and go as fast as he can until he falls, then crawls for a while and does his walking again and does this cycle over and over while pushing around whatever stools, chairs or boxes near his path.
2 comments:
Sarah I love how hard he is breathing me and david watched this clip and were laughing so hard . The last time I saw him he was to chubby to even roll over he he. We love you all and miss you XOXO
I just love how excited babies get as they learn new skills. Ethan is adorable!!! I am so proud of him!
Post a Comment