Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Little Crawler

There hasn't been a whole lot of excitement going on here other than our little guy is crawling well now with a week under his belt. He is getting pretty fast! So far he has pulled the easel and bar stool on himself and enjoys dumping out the cats water in the kitchen when I forget to put it up. Oh, I forgot he was mobile and set him next to the mop bucket I hadn't dumped out yet, and of coarse he dumped it for me....all over the carpet just as we were getting ready to take Preston to school. Good thing he is cute and innocent! We sure love this little guy. He gets more fun every day.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow. Don't you think that the 3rd one grows up so much faster than the first ones? Enjoy these baby days, he'll be running around with the big kids before you know it! What a cutie!

Patty Sampson said...

Wow! He is getting so big! And I love his little blond hair. :)

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/sejarah-halloween