
Ethan has been working hard to try to reach new things that look exciting. He likes to dump over his toy basket and sit amongst the toys....Sylvia has been enjoying toy stealing I'm afraid. He doesn't fight back....yet.

This was pretty silly! Today while I was making chapati's (Idian flat bread) for dinner, the kids asked for some dough. Sylvia likes to eat hers, but they both decided to play with it instead. If you look closely at Preston's belly button and Sylvia's nose, you might see the small dough growths. Of course they were laughing at each other.

Sylvia still asks to hold Ethan once in a while. Now he barely fits on her lap and would rather be sitting on his own. Sylvia gets pretty rough with him but he endures it well.
2 comments:
Sylvia seems so mischievious(?) kind of like Thula-Thula is always galumping around with Lela and I feel so much pity for the baby.:-)
Thanks for Preston's little card in the mail by the way-Thula felt so special it's still hanging on our fridge.
I love the dough balls in the belly button! That cracks me up! Kids do the funniest things. And Ethan is getting so big! I am sure one day he will sit on Sylvia's lap and she will be covered!
Post a Comment