Saturday, July 26, 2014

Camping at Lopez Island

Riding the Ferry to Lopez Island.  Cordell even saw an Orca Whale...
The boat ride was one of the highlights of camping at the island! 
A typical camp meal....mom at the stove, kids demanding food and dad managing the outbreaks.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of the whole  camp ground.  It was enclosed in greenery.  Beautiful and secluded!  I'm afraid we may have been the noisiest ones there.
Cool old fishing boat at the little Lopez museum. 
Boys will be boys. Notice Ethan's "missing" arm while they sword fight.
The driftwood was so great to play on and light enough to build lots of forts.
A proud builder...they spent half the day playing and building with the driftwood on the beach. The water was pretty cold! 
Sylvia's favorite thing to do on this beach was to catch the little crabs.

Gotta love pit stops!  I tried to get the least messy one for her, but I guess everything she eats is messy!




No comments: