Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Aunt Liz Visits!
We were so lucky to have Aunt Liz and her kids come for a visit! The week was packed with lots of fun. I loved that the kids could get reacquainted and have such a great time together while I got time with my favorite sister! We had pizza, went to the coast, played at parks, had s'mores in the fire pit, ice cream cones, Dairy Queen after a long day at the beach, and Wildlife Safari. All that with 9 kids. It was a party I would do all over again!!! Thanks so much for making the long drive here Liz. You are the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment