Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Noelle is 6 Months Old

Where does the time go? Our sweet little newborn is not so little anymore. She is getting quite the personality, but still sweet and mellow. She loves to give a big toothless grin with a sparkle in her eye to most people who take the time to talk to her. She is especially happy when she sees dad! Noelle is rolling all over the floor these days and is pretty content there in between naps and feedings. She is so easy going and happy! Ethan loves it when she grabs his face to slobber on him, and Briana likes to make her grab her finger. Sylvia helps by getting her out of her crib when she wakes from naps, or bringing her toys on the floor. Preston still watches from a distance, but I think they will like each other soon enough. How blessed we feel to have this sweet spirit in our home!
I love coming home to find these two like this!
Since Noelle is 6 months old, I thought we better get started on solids...bananas went over pretty well.
Weight: 17 pounds Height: 26 inches

No comments: