Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beautiful Weekend!

This is our new thinking spot. Cordell saw the great view from here and wanted to make a little sitting area. He laid the stone, we got a bench and now it is a favorite place to relax. Good job to my sweet heart.

Preston the fire bug....like his dad. He enjoyed his job of tending the fire!

This face is so typical of Ethan. Always full of life!

Luke was happy to make himself a bed in the leaves next to us by the fire. I think Sylvia found it just as cozy. Silly girl.


Sisters watching the fire. Cordell did a campfire and the kids were thrilled! Sylvia was doing a great job watching Briana. They looked so cute sitting on the bench together. Yeah for spring weather! I think it is teasing us!!

In the midst of playing outside in the sunshine, I tied a wrap I had made to the bunk bed and made a sling out of it. It has been lots of fun for the kids. This was to keep Ethan and Briana busy while I painted their wall.

No comments: