7 inches of snow after this storm was done and then 4 inches the next week. So beautiful on the trees and just enough to enjoy a couple hours of playing and sledding before melting by the end of the day. Preston even got school canceled. Thanks to the studded tires on our cars, we managed just fine.
You don't see this too often around here.
Sylvia was the most eager to go out in the snow.
Ethan wasn't pant-less for too long. Yes, we are working on potty training in case you are wondering.
My cute little snowman helper. I haven't made one of these in ages.
This is to prove that I do know how to dress my two year old properly for playing in the snow.
Fort under the trees
A snow day wouldn't be complete without the hot chocolate...Steven's Gourmet of coarse!
1 comment:
SNOW! That's so fun! We would love it. We had weather forecasts for it, and I got really cold...but never happened. :( Anyway, so much fun! MISS U GUYS SO MUCH!
Post a Comment