Sunday, January 16, 2011

Starting the New Year

This is our new dog CoCo. She is a 9 month old lab retriever mix. We went to the animal shelter just to take a look at what they had, and she was the only one not jumping around and barking. We thought this would be our chance to get a somewhat mellow dog. She was first quite scared and didn't want to go outside, but she is progressing well and we think she will be a good fit for our family.
Preston and Sylvia made a slide out of the boxes. I love it when they have creative fun!
Ethan in the flour bin! What a stinker. I guess that is what I get for leaving it out. He had his tub polar bear "swimming" in it. I caught him before it got too messy.
...And a cardboard hut. Garbage makes great play things around here.
Sweet Briana happy to play...and sleep. What would we do without her swing?!