
This is what you get when you live in a neighborhood where your kids are the only trick-or-treaters. We had talked to our neighbors before Halloween and they were excited to have the kids come over. It was a good excuse for us to get rid of some spudnuts and get to know our neighbors a little better.


Ethan kept pushing his way to the front of the line to play the games...I guess since he is short and strong enough, no one complained.

Ward Halloween party and Trunk-or-treat. Preston- Dracula, Dad-Frankenstien, Mom-Cat with Briana-Pumpkin, Ethan-Mickey Mouse, Sylvia-Minnie Mouse

Preston's first costume he wanted...a doctor (which I took the time to make the scrubs for) then he changed his mind after his school parade. He said he wasn't scary enough. Good thing I didn't spend a whole lot of time and energy on this costume. I said he could be something else as long as it was something from our costume box. He chose Dracula and looked great!



Carving pumpkins
No comments:
Post a Comment