Sunday, July 11, 2010

Newport Aquarium

This is not a real tide pool, but was at the aquarium. It was neat to be able to touch and look closely at all the bright, beautiful little details.

Someone offered to take Cordell and I's picture and wondered where the kids were. We just had to laugh.

Tufted Puffin-common bird on the OR coast.

This is a turtle at the childs play zone...we thought the kids would have fun here, but had a nice time visiting the aquarium without the kids as we were able to read each and every sign.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Love the pictures. You look so cute Sarah.

The Gilberts said...

So good to see the updates on you guys! Oregon looks like heaven-- do you love that you get to raise your kids there? I can't believe you are 8 months pregnant. Everyone is moving up the "queue" so to speak. Take Care!

Patty Sampson said...

I am so glad you guys got to go see such a cool place! I love that puffin. So cute! And look at you with your little preggers belly. You are adorable. Thanks for sharing. :)