This is a little game I remember my dad doing when my brothers were little. It is a fun milestone for the kids and Ethan looked so cute doing "so big" after the tub I thought it was a good shot of his chub.
Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
So Big..
This is a little game I remember my dad doing when my brothers were little. It is a fun milestone for the kids and Ethan looked so cute doing "so big" after the tub I thought it was a good shot of his chub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for blogging! I check it daily. You are a wonderful mother and I miss you guys. Good luck with the move to Oregon! Love you!
Post a Comment