Since we live so far away from our family, we thought this would be a fun way to help you feel up to date with all that is happening with our little family here in Oregon. Hope it works!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Flickr
This is a test post from , a fancy photo sharing thing.
Hey you! I found you through Bonnie's blog comments. You better get to posting! We sure miss you guys! How was your Christmas? Things are moving right along for us! Bryan is done with class! YIPEEEEEE!!!! I am not looking forward to the 5 month traveling thing though. Yuck. In case you didn't know, my blog is www.molen1999.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Hey you! I found you through Bonnie's blog comments. You better get to posting! We sure miss you guys! How was your Christmas? Things are moving right along for us! Bryan is done with class! YIPEEEEEE!!!! I am not looking forward to the 5 month traveling thing though. Yuck. In case you didn't know, my blog is www.molen1999.blogspot.com
Take care! Tricia
HEY!!!! I miss you! I can't believe how big the kids are.
Post a Comment